Best Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment In Hyderabad
At Dermiq Clinic, you will receive the best platelet rich plasma treatment in Hyderabad for hair loss at an affordable cost. You might have opted for different methods for hair restoration like hair oiling, hair care lotions, and many more but none of them can solve your hair loss issue.
Hair restoration is now a must for maintaining a youthful appearance. Instead of wasting time on these temporary solutions, opt for PRP treatment in Hyderabad for long-term results.
At Dermiq, you will undergo the platelet rich plasma treatment for hair by our experts with years of experience. Furthermore, they are skilled at providing the most appealing and natural-looking Hair Transplants in Hyderabad.
Get platelet rich plasma treatment to restore your natural hair growth!
PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is a cutting-edge, non-surgical therapeutic procedure used to treat patients with hair loss conditions who need to stimulate hair growth.
Plasma and Red Blood Cells are the two components of our blood. In which, plasma carries white blood cells and platelets that are important growth factors.
To stimulate the function of the skin cells on the scalp and ultimately promote hair growth, surgeons use our blood plasma during platelet rich plasma treatment. If you have thin hair, this growth factor may help stimulate the activity of your hair follicles and encourage the growth of new hair.
Who is a suitable candidate for PRP Hair Loss Treatment?
The best candidates for the platelet rich plasma treatment for hair are those with androgenic alopecia.
The doctor will determine whether you need to undergo platelet rich plasma treatment for hair or any other hair loss treatment after assessing your hair loss condition and understanding your requirements.
If you have severe hair loss and are not a candidate for platelet rich plasma therapy, we might suggest a hair transplant procedure. Do not be concerned; our hair transplant procedures are cutting-edge and safe. In addition, our hair transplant services are cost effective so that everyone in need can afford to use them.
Before Platelet Rich Plasma treatment:
- Seven days prior to the treatment, stop using any blood-thinning medications, including vitamin E, and A, essential fatty acids, etc.
- Abstain from using inflammatory drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.
- Consistently take the prescribed medications.
- Inform your doctor, if you’re taking any beta-blockers
- Keep out of the sun and direct heat.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking.
- Don’t color your hair.
- Have a balanced diet and drink lots of water.
Process of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for hair
PRP contains at least a dozen growth factors that promote hair growth. At Dermiq Clinic, we use a highly standardized method to extract a concentrated PRP with the aim to contain the maximum amount of growth factors for the best results. PRP also strengthens existing hair and helps to prevent future hair loss.
Before you undergo the platelet rich plasma treatment for hair, our experts will conduct a consultation for you. It gives you a sense of the process and boosts your confidence. Three crucial steps are followed when treating hair with PRP:
- In the first step, the surgeon will draw blood from your arm and keep it in a centrifuge machine which is a device that rapidly spins fluid of various densities.
- Then, after 10 minutes of centrifugation, the blood separates into three layers namely, platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma and red blood cells.
- To stimulate hair growth, the surgeon draws plasma into a syringe and injects it into certain areas of the scalp.
After Platelet Rich Plasma treatment:
- For the next two to five days, you might experience some mild redness, itching, or swelling.
- In some cases, skin reactions or infections may happen.
- Avoid using cold or ice on the treated area.
- Continue to refrain from using anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Keep out of the sun, the heat, and vigorous exercise.
- For at least three days, abstain from caffeine, alcohol, and smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet and get enough fluids
- Take your medications exactly as directed by your doctor.
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for hair:
- The Platelet Rich Plasma treatment is completely safe because it uses your blood plasma cells to promote hair growth.
- The process is quick and has a substantial impact.
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- It is a non-painful procedure.
- It has no negative side effects.
- It enhances blood flow to your scalp’s hair follicles.
- It maintains and stimulates the growth phase of your hair.
- It controls the cycle of hair growth.
- It is a treatment that is economical.
- There are no marks or spots.
Side-effects of PRP Treatment for Hair Loss:
Platelet rich plasma treatment hardly has any side effects because of its method. In this treatment, the patient’s blood is used to prepare the PRP and then it’s re-injected into the scalp of the patient to develop hair growth. Thus, it’s rare to witness any major reaction in any patient.
However, listed below are a few people minor side effects people may see post Platelet Rich Plasma treatment:
- Minor pain in the injection area
- Tenderness in the scalp
- Slight bleeding in the injection area
What is the recovery period for PRP hair treatment?
There is no downtime as such. You can continue your daily routine immediately after the PRP treatment in Hyderabad.
Who are ineligible for PRP treatment for hair loss?
PRP treatment is not suitable for those who have chronic liver disease, severe active infection, cardiovascular or hemodynamic instability, or who are taking anticoagulation therapy. Book your consultation with our experts for more details
How much does PRP cost in Hyderabad?
Generally, the cost of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 5,000, but it can also be as high as INR 20,000 to INR 1,50,000 or even higher, especially if you want to combine PRP hair treatment with laser phototherapy.
When can I expect the results from the Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for hair?
In general, the treatment takes six to nine months to see visible results after a hair PRP in Hyderabad.
Do the results of PRP hair loss treatment last for longer?
According to studies, conventional PRP hair loss treatments work for almost a year. Platelet Rich Plasma treatment in combination with extracellular matrixes, however, lasts for about two years. After a year, you might need additional PRP treatments, though.