- Do not shave, wax, or use epilator to remove body hair at least 2 weeks before the session
- Stop retinoid, pigmentations creams, acid-based cosmetics at least 5 days before your treatment, or as suggested by your dermatologist
BEST LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT IN HYDERABAD
For many men and women, hair removal is a never-ending, time-consuming and laborious process, but it need not be such a hardship. Laser Hair Reduction is a skin investment that you make today to get your dividends for life!
Dermiq, the best clinic for Laser Hair Removal in hyderabad explains laser hair reduction as a safe, painless and holistic treatment to reduce hair growth with zero damage to your skin. The results are permanent and it is a practical and cost-effective option to remove unwanted body hair.
Laser hair removal (LHR) is an advanced aesthetic treatment that uses a high-energy beam of light in a careful manner to systematically destroy stem cells found in hair follicles. This eliminates the possibility of new hair growth and provides long-lasting results. The innovative use of laser technology for hair removal provides a high degree of precision, causing no damage to the surrounding skin.
The advanced laser machines at our clinic allow us to perform the treatment on all skin types. We treat different areas of the body for both men and women based on their specific needs.
What are the preparations and instructions before coming for the LHR procedure?
What happens during laser hair removal treatment?
- Skin will be cleansed over and any hair will be shaved.
- A white pen will be used to map out the correct target area.
- Ultrasound gel will be applied to the skin with a spatula and then the laser head will be positioned on the skin.
- The sensation is practically pain-free similar to that of a rubber band snapping on your skin.
Some redness may occur after treatment; however, this will subside within 12-24 hours.
Benefits of laser hair removal treatment?
- A minimum of 6 to 8 sessions is usually required for Laser Hair Reduction
- A quick procedure that lasts for 45 minutes to an hour
- Zero downtime
- The treatment results in softer and smoother skin
- No significant side effects
- A hassle-free method that is cost-effective in the long run
- A top-up session is required once a year after that to maintain the results
What happens when laser hair reduction treatment is done?
What Are The Steps Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment Procedure?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Since this is an outpatient procedure you will be given sun-screen to continue with your day’s schedule
- Mild redness can be observed for a few hours soon after the procedure
- Very few people may also see temporary lightening or darkening of the treated skin area but it goes away on its own
- Mild pain or discomfort is also felt in less than 5% of clients but this can be soothed by cold-compress or topical gels
The chances of side effects are extremely rare since USFDA approved laser technology, stringent protocols and highest standards of care and hygiene are maintained by DermiQ staff. Scarring can be seen in 5% of the cases with extremely sensitive skin but they are identified at the patch test stage and necessary precautions are taken.
Since Laser only targets the hair in anagen stage of their cycle so multiple sessions are needed for permanent removal of unwanted hair. The number of sessions also depends upon the thickness & coarseness of hair, sex areas of body to be treated and other health conditions. Usually 8-12 sessions and few maintenance sessions are recommended for permanent hair removal.
- Do not clean the treated area with hot water for at least 12 hours post procedure
- You may use normal water but the dermatologist will suggest the right time and method of cleaning the area
- Apply cold compress for mild redness which is common soon after the procedure. If you feel anything severe then contact your doctor.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use prescribed sun-block cream
- Avoid makeup or perfumes on the treated area of the body for at least 24 hours
- Avoid sauna, steam or workout for at least 24 hours post procedure
- Avoid parlor services for at least 1 week or as suggested by your dermatologist
- Do not use any traditional method of hair removal between 2 sessions, your dermatologist may prescribe best method for the same
- You will see shedding of hair from treated areas within 2-3 weeks post 1st session
- Regrowth occurs 4-6 weeks after the session but you will see the hair thins out and reduces in volume
Spacing between sessions is usually 4-10 weeks but it may vary depending upon your skins response to the previous session
During the treatment, a cool gel is applied to the skin so that the laser device glides over the target area easily, several times. You may feel a warm sensation, but the heat is bearable and not painful.
Our lasers meet the highest of safety standards and our team is highly experienced in providing the best treatment, for the best results. You will not experience any side effects.
Around 6-8 sessions are recommended. We will take a look at the area you would like laser hair removal treatment at your consultation and advise on if this differs.
Laser hair removal hurts less than waxing, but you will feel some picky sensation on your skin.
Before & After
Our clients Success Stories
Here is what our Happy Patients have to say..
Hello all, it’s been a great experience at the DermiQ Skin clinic. This is one of its kinds of the professionally run facility in Hyderabad. Really, state of the art equipment and services. Highly recommended and definitely worth the time and effort
We r really happy with Dermiq people service and their hospitality. I have own experience with DermiQ, this time I share my personal experience with DermiQ with every one. Thank u DermiQ