As our skin is our body’s largest organ, keeping it soft, smooth, and shining is crucial for people of all ages. However, our skin gets exposed to various external circumstances, internal changes, age, and other factors; it is not an easy task. Skin tanning, hyperpigmentation, and other skin issues are extremely common among Hyderabad residents. As a result of our skin’s exposure to these various situations, it becomes dull, greasy, dry, and lifeless. If you live in Hyderabad and are looking for a solution to restore your skin’s shine, a skin Lightening procedure in Dermiq Clinic is a good option.
Skin Lightening Treatments In Hyderabad
It is now easier than ever to recover your lost glow and skin tone. Thanks to the increased alternatives for various skin-lightening procedures available globally. There are a variety of ways to lighten your skin, from laser treatments to bleaching. Learn more about different skin lightening treatments, their costs, packages, and outcomes by reading this guide by Dermiq Clinic.
The ultimate goal of any skin-lightening treatment is to reduce the amount of melanin in your skin. As melanin accumulation produces dark spots and uneven skin tone, reducing it with treatment can leave you with a lighter complexion than before. Melasma, UV damage, freckles, and other sorts of blemishes can all be reduced with a skin-lightening treatment.
The majority of clients confuse skin lightening treatment with skin whitening or fairness treatments. Skin whitening treatment, according to dermatologists, is a common fallacy. The use of strong chemicals to whiten the skin or change the concentration of melanin is dangerous and derives from social preconceptions. It’s a common misunderstanding, and specialists emphatically rule out the potential of fading your complexion beyond what it is naturally.
Best Skin Lightening Treatment in Jubilee Hills
To achieve skin lightening results, a variety of procedures are available at Dermiq Clinic. Depending on your demands, you can choose between a skin lightening process on a specific body region or a face lightening treatment. The following are some of the most prevalent skin lightening treatments:
- Chemical Peel For Skin Lightening: A dermatologist would prescribe applying a solution containing alpha-hydroxy acids extracted from natural sources to exfoliate the damaged upper layers of the skin in this process. It aids in the removal of melanin deposits and the appearance of healthy tissue on the skin’s surface. Chemical peels are characterized as mild, medium, or deep based on the concentration. A chemical peel is a mild way to lighten discolored skin and balance out skin tone by efficiently removing facial blemishes, tan, and dark spots. A chemical peel can be used to lighten the skin of the face.
- Laser Treatment For Skin Lightening: At Dermiq Clinic the dermatologists use a concentrated beam of light to reduce melanin buildup in the target area while executing the laser therapy. The skin’s immune system gradually removes the pigment. As a result, the skin appears to be healthier and more radiant than before. Laser therapy, also known as laser peel or lasabrasion, efficiently reduces skin pigmentation, black patches, sun tanning, and dull skin. Laser treatment is safe for lightening the skin tone of your face and any particular part of your body.
- Skin Lightening Injections: Skin lightening injections contain glutathione, a skin lightening substance that reduces the formation of tyrosinase, an enzyme that raises melanin levels. According to common belief, these injections can detoxify the body, protect the skin from damaging UV rays, and improve skin tone. The usage of this injection was assessed as “probably safe” by the “Natural Medicine Comprehensive Database,” albeit it did not remark on its efficacy as a skin-lightening agent. According to some research, taking a high dose of glutathione is risky and might induce serious negative effects. There is currently little evidence-based research available to determine the effects of glutathione. Although these injections are available at some skin clinics, it is best to make an informed decision.
- Skin Lightening Products: Chemical-based skin lightening products are widely available on the market. Azelaic acid, arbutin, glycolic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid, lactic acid, and retinol are all common components. Some of these chemical components are known for their bleaching characteristics. It may temporarily lighten your skin but not permanently and produce some negative effects. These are generally not recommended by dermatologists for long-term use.
- Arbutin: Many skin lightening and anti-pigmentation creams include it as a component. It helps lighten the skin color plus it is quite effective at reducing freckles, stretch marks, and age spots.
- Skin Lightening Surgery: There is a lot of interest nowadays in getting medically invasive procedures to cure pigmentary issues. Skin lightening surgeries, on the other hand, do not exist. Most skin lightening treatments at Dermiq Clinic Jubilee Hills(laser toning and chemical peels) are safe, effective, non-invasive, and in-clinic procedures that do not require hospitalization when performed by trained and competent dermatologists.
Cost of Skin Lightening Clinic in Kondapur
Chemical peels cost between Rs 1,800 and Rs 5,500, laser therapy costs between Rs 4,000 and Rs 30,000, while skin lightening injections cost between Rs 6,000 and Rs 40,000. Similarly, fairness creams can cost anything from Rs 200 to Rs 2,000.
Why Do The Skin Lightening Treatment cost Vary?
- Prices vary since skin lightening procedures gets tailored to the individual’s skin type.
- The size of the target area has a significant impact on the procedure’s cost. A facial treatment is less expensive than the one that is advised for a large section of the body, such as the arms, legs, or back.
- Other factors affecting the entire cost include the clinic’s location, the skill of the dermatologists and therapists, the equipment utilized, the modality chosen, and the number of sessions required.
So, what exactly are you waiting for? Rejuvenating your skin and regaining your lost glow with Dermiq Clinic now!