Losing a few strands in a day while combing is normal. However, does it shock you when you start to notice your hair everywhere? As an expert, we understand you and can help you with the best hair loss treatment in Hyderabad.
Hair is an important part of confidence-inspiring beauty. As a result for many people, hair loss is a significant setback. Hair loss can be localized or widespread, and it can be temporary or permanent. Hair loss caused by heredity is a common cause, and some people choose to accept it while others opt for medical attention and prevent future hair loss and restore growth.
Dermiq Clinic suggests that losing beyond 50-150 strands a day is considered a major indication of hair loss. Additional indicators such as thinning hair on top of the head, receding hairline in men, circular or spotty bald spots, palm-full of hair while brushing, bathing, or merely mild tugging is key symptom of hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Hair loss is caused by hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy, thyroid, delivery, and menopause. These changes can be treated and hair can be restored. Alopecia areata and trichotillomania are two more medical diseases that cause hair loss and necessitate rapid medical attention.
- Hair loss is a typical side effect of medications used to treat disorders such as depression, heart issues, cancer, arthritis, gout, and high blood pressure, and it improves once the medicine is stopped.
- After an incident of surgery, fever, emotional or physical shock, or other stressful events, a large amount of hair loss is seen; this type of hair loss is usually curable.
- Straightening, chemicals in hair dyes, hot air blow-drying, and tight ponytails can all cause hair loss and must be addressed to avoid permanent hair loss.
- Family history of baldness is also a factor as genetics play a part in the development of baldness, which is more common in men than in women.
- Hair loss is caused by nutritional deficiency. It is the result of a lack of vitamins and minerals in your diet or following any strict crash diets.
Importance and Restoring of Hairline:
The hairline is the crowning glory of the face. The hairline is extremely important because it is unquestionably accountable for facial symmetry. The front and forehead hairline are the most commonly impacted areas of the head when it comes to hair loss. For persons who desire to improve the appearance of their hairline, there are a variety of cosmetic and hair transplantation treatments available at Dermiq.
Hands-on skill with artistic touch is required for hair transplantation or hairline reframing. The method of hair loss treatment for men is determined by the severity of their condition. Hair transplantation is required for frontal and forehead baldness. Hairline re-establishment aids in the restoration of the hairline’s natural appearance following treatments.
With the help of remaining healthy hair from the occipital portion, beard, and chest hair if needed, a hair transplant helps restore the most afflicted areas like the crown and frontal half. This method produces excellent baldness outcomes, and the transplanted hair is permanent. Hair follicles or grafts are extracted from healthy hair and transplanted to bald spots or a receding hairline. It does not necessitate hospitalization and takes 3-7 days to recover. Hair growth appears after three months and can be maintained.
Hair Growth Factor treatment
Plasma therapy is one of the most effective non-surgical hair loss treatments. The patient’s blood is extracted, processed, and injected all over the scalp to collect growth factors. This procedure is risk-free and has no negative effects. This procedure aids in the prevention of hair loss, the initiation of hair development from empty follicles, and the creation of healthier hair. A minimum of 4-6 sessions of this treatment is recommended to help with total hair loss recovery.
Mesotherapy of Hair
Mesotherapy is a lunchtime procedure in which a doctor injects vitamin and mineral-rich fluid into the hair loss area. Mesotherapy must be done for at least four to six sessions. This treatment aids in the delivery of essential vitamins for hair growth. It has the best results when used in conjunction with hair growth factor therapy.
Low light laser therapy (LLLT)
Hereditary hair loss can be treated with this FDA-approved technique. Laser therapy stimulates the growth of dormant hair follicles, preventing hair loss. LLLT is safe, and depending on the severity of the hair loss, 10-30 sessions are recommended.
Minoxidil, which is available as a liquid or foam, is extensively used to aid hair restoration in the sparse scalp. Minoxidil must be used for a longer time once started, while finasteride is another oral tablet used to prevent hair loss in males.
Hair loss is better treated when the cause and treatment options are discussed with a doctor for the best outcomes. Therefore, search for hair loss treatment near me and consult your nearest available expert.